This delicious dish is a perfect combination of the smoky, spicy flavors of chorizo and farm chicken, with the sweet taste of pois chiches and Paimpol cocos.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g chorizo, diced
- 400g tinned pois chiches, drained and rinsed
- 400g tinned Paimpol cocos, drained and rinsed
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 200ml chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and red pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the chorizo and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the pois chiches and Paimpol cocos and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cooked chicken, then pour in the chicken stock. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes until most of the liquid has been absorbed.