This delicious BBQ marinade Bloody Mary chicken drumsticks recipe is a perfect way to spice up your summer barbecues. It is easy to make and the spicy tomato marinade will give your chicken that extra zing.
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, celery salt, garlic powder and brown sugar. Place the chicken drumsticks into the mixture and coat them completely.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Place the drumsticks on the preheated grill and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through.