This oriental-style chicken drumstick recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that makes the perfect meal for family and friends. With a few simple ingredients, you can create a flavorful, aromatic dish that is sure to please everyone at the table.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine diced onion, minced garlic, olive oil, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper (if using), salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken drumsticks and turn to coat evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.