This recipe for petits entremets tout chocolat coeur passion is a delicious and decadent dessert that will delight your taste buds. The combination of dark, milk and white chocolates and the passion fruit filling makes for a truly unique and wonderful treat. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup passion fruit puree or juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat the semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate chips and cream over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the butter, vanilla and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and condensed milk until smooth. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture until combined.
4. Divide the batter among 24 mini muffin cups on the prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Let cool completely before topping with passion fruit puree or juice.
6. Serve immediately.