This Peri-Peri marinated chicken thighs recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a flavorful meal. The marinade adds a spicy kick to the chicken that is sure to please any palate.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons peri-peri sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, peri-peri sauce, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
- Add the chicken thighs to the bowl and coat evenly with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken thighs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.