This delicious pasta dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this flavorful dish in no time at all.
- 1 lb pasta of your choice
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss everything together to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and stir again.
- Serve hot with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.