This creamy pasta with chicken is a great way to make a comforting meal. The rich sauce is made of cream, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and white wine. Serve it with a side of vegetables for a complete meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 16 ounces cooked pasta (such as penne or rigatoni)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the white wine and simmer until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss to combine. Serve warm.