This delicious omelette is made with potatoes, chicken, onion and olives. It can be cooked in the oven or in a frying pan.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 100g cooked chicken, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- A handful of black olives, pitted and halved
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, chicken, onion and olives. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs together with some salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the potato mixture and stir until all ingredients are coated.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-proof dish or a non-stick skillet. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.