Introducing a delicious alternative to fried chicken nuggets: oven-baked chicken nuggets! These are easy to make and sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a shallow bowl, combine 2 cups (250 g) of breadcrumbs with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of garlic powder.
- Cut 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts into small cubes.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk 1 egg.
- Dip each chicken cube in the egg mixture, then roll it in the breadcrumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Place the chicken cubes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.