This traditional Norwegian Christmas dessert looks like a log, tastes like an omelette and is surprisingly easy to make.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
- Melt butter in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top of the omelette is lightly golden brown.
Your Norwegian omelette is ready. Enjoy!