This easy muffin recipe is a great way to use up leftovers. It’s quick, healthy and delicious! The combination of chicken, courgette and cheese makes for a tasty lunch or snack that you can enjoy with friends and family.
- 200g cooked chicken, diced
- 1 courgette, grated
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 150ml milk
- 150g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with butter or oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, courgette and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the chicken mixture and stir until combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir until just combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin holes and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Enjoy your muffins warm or cold!