This delightful mini St-Honoré dessert combines the flavors of foie gras and apple jelly for a unique and delicious treat.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 3/4 cup foie gras
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 equal rectangles.
- Brush with melted butter. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the foie gras and apple jelly.
- Top each pastry rectangle with 1 tablespoon of the foie gras mixture.
- Brush edges of pastry with egg wash.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!