Foie gras is a French delicacy made from the liver of a duck or goose. It’s an indulgent treat that can be served as an appetizer or an entrée. If you’re looking for an impressive dish to serve your guests, try making these mini delicacies with foie gras.
To make the mini delicacies, you will need:
- 200g of foie gras
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
To prepare the delicacies:
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the foie gras slices and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Add the olive oil and white wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked, set aside to cool.
Your mini delicacies with foie gras are now ready to be served! Enjoy!