This delicious recipe for mini abricot entremets with rocky glaze is sure to be a hit at any party. The abricot filling is sweet and tangy, while the rocky glaze adds a little crunch to the top.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups diced fresh abricots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream, sugar, and almond extract until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the cornstarch and mix until smooth.
- Add in the abricots and almonds and stir until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before topping with rocky glaze.