This delicious dish is the perfect way to celebrate Mawlid Nabawi Charif 2013.
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl mix together the garlic, onion, cumin powder, olive oil, paprika, turmeric powder and salt and pepper.
- Rub the mixture over the chicken and place it in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.