This marinated mustard chicken is a simple and delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. The combination of mustard, herbs and spices creates a flavorful marinade that will infuse the chicken with incredible flavor. All you need to do is marinate the chicken overnight in the refrigerator and then bake or grill it for a few minutes until it’s cooked through.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and turn to coat them in the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place on prepared baking sheet. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.