This delicious marinated chicken breast recipe will be a show stopper at your next dinner party. The combination of lemon and old-style mustard creates an intense flavour that is sure to tantalise your taste buds. Serve with a side salad or some steamed vegetables for a complete meal.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp old-style mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, old-style mustard, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.