This mango and chocolate mousse log is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. The creamy chocolate mousse is balanced by the bright, tangy mango jelly. It’s a great dessert for any occasion!
- 2 cups mango puree
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- In a small saucepan, heat the mango puree and sugar until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the gelatin until it is dissolved.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 inch pan and refrigerate until set.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the cocoa powder until fully combined.
- Spread the chocolate mousse over the set mango jelly layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.