During times of pandemic, it’s important to make the most of what we have. This recipe will help you turn your leftover chicken into something delicious and exciting.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Add in the chicken and mix until everything is fully combined.
- Serve on sandwiches, wraps or salads.