This delicious linguine with cherry tomatoes and chicken is a great way to make a simple yet flavorful meal. The combination of flavors makes it a great option for any night of the week.
- 1 pack of linguine
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the linguine. Cook until al dente, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken cubes and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Drain the cooked linguine and add it to the skillet. Toss everything together to combine.