This Lemon Jelly Roll with Raspberry is the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion. The tartness of the lemon and sweetness of the raspberry combine to make a delicious dessert that will impress your guests. With its light, fluffy texture and bright flavor, this jelly roll is sure to be a hit!
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam or preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, baking powder and salt. Beat in eggs until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, butter, lemon juice and zest.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool for 10 minutes before turning onto a kitchen towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Carefully roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Unroll cake; spread with raspberry jam or preserves.
- Roll up cake again; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. li>