This fragrant and flavorful dish blends the freshness of lemon juice, the richness of hard boiled eggs, and the salty taste of green olives for a delicious meal. Here’s how to make it.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until golden brown, about 7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 cup chicken broth, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts in the skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add 2 hard boiled eggs (halved) and 8 pitted green olives to the pan. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until olives are warmed through.
- Serve chicken breasts topped with egg halves, olives, and sauce.