Lemon chicken wings are a delicious and simple dish that is perfect for any occasion.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Mix until combined.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss until they are evenly coated with the marinade.
- Spread the wings out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.