Cooking rice with chicken broth on a stovetop is an easy and delicious way to add flavor to your meal. Here’s how to do it:
- Gather the ingredients: 2 cups of long-grain white rice, 4 cups of chicken broth, and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Rinse the rice in a fine mesh strainer until the water runs clear.
- Melt the butter in a large pot or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the rinsed rice and stir until it’s coated in butter.
- Pour in the chicken broth and give everything a good stir.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover.
- Let the rice simmer until all of the liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fluff the cooked rice with a fork before serving.