Chicken Kiev is a classic Russian dish made with chicken, butter, and herbs. It’s a delicious and easy-to-make meal that can be cooked in the oven. Here’s how to make it.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, parsley, dill, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Put the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cut a deep pocket into each one. Stuff each breast with the butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and 1 teaspoon of salt. Dip each chicken breast into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly so the crumbs stick to the chicken.
- Place the chicken breasts onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 25–35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.