This delicious combination of honey, soy sauce, and chicken is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Serve it with white rice for a complete meal that’s full of flavor!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- In a shallow dish, combine the honey and soy sauce.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with cooked white rice.