This simple and delicious honey marinated chicken recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. It’s packed with flavor and sure to be a hit with even the pickiest of eaters.
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the honey, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade and coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Remove chicken from the marinade and place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice or with a side salad.