These Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are the perfect snack for any occasion. They’re sweet, sticky and full of flavour. Perfect for game-day, parties or just a regular weeknight dinner.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut into drumettes and flats
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ground ginger and cornstarch until combined.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour the honey garlic sauce over the chicken wings and stir to combine and coat the wings evenly.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.