These homemade dark chocolate and peanut butter chocolates are a delicious treat that is easy to make and low-carb friendly. With only four ingredients, you can whip up a batch of this keto-friendly treat in no time flat.
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, heat the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil until melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold or small glass dish.
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour until set.
Remove from the refrigerator and enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.