This homemade chicken kebab recipe is an easy and delicious way to make your own kebabs. The marinated chicken is juicy, flavorful and pairs perfectly with a variety of sides. Serve these kebabs with a side of hummus, tzatziki sauce and warm pita bread for a complete meal.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, paprika, cumin and salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and coat evenly. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Thread the chicken onto skewers.
- Grill the kebabs for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve immediately.