These grilled marinated chicken wings are the perfect way to add some flavor to a classic dish. They are easy to make and require minimal ingredients.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Add the chicken wings and coat them with the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill or griddle pan to medium-high heat.
- Place the wings on the grill or pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.