This delicious Gratin of Pasta and Mushrooms with Leftover Roast Chicken is a great way to use up any leftover roast chicken. The combination of mushrooms, cheese, and pasta make this dish a hearty meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked roast chicken
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, mushrooms, cheese, cream, and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.