This Grandma’s Toque Chicken and Pasta Salad is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that will make a great addition to any family meal. This classic salad combines the flavors of cooked chicken, pasta, and a variety of spices for a flavorful and healthy dish.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cooked pasta, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with your favorite sides.