This Grandma’s Rhubarb Pie is a classic summer recipe that will make your mouth water! The sweet and tart combination of the rhubarb and sugar is really something special. This easy-to-make pie is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 4 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place the pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rhubarb, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour into the pastry shell.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until filling is bubbly.