Grandma’s apple pie is the perfect way to end a delicious family meal. Here’s how to make it!
- 4-5 medium-sized apples (preferably Granny Smith)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Place the mixture into the unbaked pie crust. Dot with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.