Christmas is just around the corner and with it comes the delicious treats that Grandma Nathalie’s Kitchen has to offer! Here’s a great recipe for Raspberry Jelly Bredele, a classic holiday cookie, perfect for sharing with family and friends!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in dry ingredients until well combined.
- Roll dough out onto lightly floured surface to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Once cooled completely, spread raspberry jelly on top of each cookie.