This creamy, delicious rice pudding with speculoos is the perfect gourmet gift for someone special. All you need are some basic ingredients and a few simple steps to make this dessert. Follow the recipe below to make your own delicious rice pudding with speculoos.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Speculoos cookie spread (or any other cookie spread)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the rice, milk, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and the pudding is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Speculoos cookie spread.
- Serve warm or cold.