This zesty and savory chicken salad is a great way to enjoy the flavors of ginger, lemon, and garlic. It’s also a quick and easy meal that can be served either hot or cold.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head lettuce, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken breasts with the olive oil, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss to coat the chicken evenly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the marinated chicken in an oven-safe dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool slightly before cutting into cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, carrots, parsley, and cubed chicken. Toss to mix everything together.