This delicious fondant cake is made with chocolate and fresh fruits. It’s perfect for an afternoon snack or a light dessert.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 120g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100ml milk
- 70g melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 90g flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- Fruits (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs until light and creamy.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Mix together the melted chocolate, milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in batches and mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased cake tin and spread evenly.Add your favourite fruits on top of the batter. li > < li > Pour over the remaining batter and spread evenly. li > < li > Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. li > < li > Allow to cool before serving. li > ol >