This delicious recipe for Floating Islands with Thermomix is a classic French dessert. It’s made with just a few simple ingredients, and the result is a light, fluffy and creamy treat that everyone will love!
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place the egg whites in the bowl of your Thermomix and beat them until they are stiff. Add the sugar, milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Mix on speed 4 for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a greased oven dish.
- Bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with a sprinkle of icing sugar.