This is a simple yet delicious recipe for a fennel dish that is sure to please. It’s easy to make, and the flavors are amazing!
- 2 fennel bulbs, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the fennel and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for another 8-10 minutes, until softened.
- Add the white wine or chicken broth and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- If desired, add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. < li > Serve hot. li > ol >