This easy homemade mango chutney is the perfect accompaniment to any Indian dish. It’s a sweet and tangy combination of mango, ginger, sugar and spices that will have your taste buds tingling. Serve it as a condiment or use it as a dip for naan bread.
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the diced mangoes, sugar, vinegar, ginger and spices. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely before serving.