This Duo of Vegetables with Chestnuts, Crumble Style is a delicious and easy side dish that will impress your guests. The combination of vegetables and chestnuts makes this dish flavorful and hearty. Serve it alongside your favorite entrée for a complete meal.
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked chestnuts, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a baking sheet lightly with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the carrots, celery, and onion. Add the olive oil, garlic powder, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the vegetables on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the chopped chestnuts over the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle over the vegetables.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.