This delightful chocolate and meringue dessert is a delicious way to end a dinner party. It’s easy to make, and your guests are sure to be impressed. Here’s what you need to do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Mix together 1 cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat 4 egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into 6 individual ramekins.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the meringues are golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit or ice cream.