These Croquettes with Roasted Chicken Leftovers are a great way to use up any remaining chicken and make a tasty snack or dinner. With only a few ingredients, this is an easy and delicious meal that your family will love.
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in the egg then the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the croquettes until golden brown on each side.
- Drain on paper towels and serve warm.