This simple, delicious and healthy recipe for crispy oven baked chicken with olives is easy to make and full of flavour. The chicken is marinated in a combination of herbs and spices, before being oven-baked until golden and crisp.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and mix until combined.
- Place the chicken breasts onto the prepared baking tray. Rub the marinade over both sides of each breast. Sprinkle over the chopped olives.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Enjoy your Crispy Oven Baked Chicken With Olives!