Crepes with condensed milk is an easy and delicious recipe that you can make in just a few minutes. The combination of the sweet and creamy condensed milk, fluffy crepes, and a touch of cinnamon give it an irresistible flavor.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the eggs and whisk until fully combined.
- Gradually add the milk while whisking to create a smooth batter.
- Stir in the melted butter and ground cinnamon.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
<< li >Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet and cook for 1 – 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. li >< li >Repeat with remaining batter. li >< li >To serve, top each crepe with a spoonful of condensed milk. li >< li >Sprinkle with extra cinnamon if desired. li > ol >