This Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta is a delicious and healthy vegetarian meal that is easy to make! It only takes 20 minutes to put together and it’s full of flavor thanks to the combination of creamy sweet potatoes, garlic, thyme, and salt. Serve it with your favorite pasta for a quick weeknight meal.
- 1 pound pasta
- 3 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sweet potatoes and cook until they are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook for another minute or two.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain it and add it to the skillet with the sweet potatoes.
- Stir together until everything is combined. Serve warm.