This creamy pesto and chicken pasta is a crowd-pleasing dinner that comes together in only 30 minutes. The combination of garlic, pesto, and parmesan cheese creates an incredibly flavorful sauce, while the chicken and sun-dried tomatoes add texture to the dish.
- 1 lb of penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of store-bought pesto
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb of chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes, sliced
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the penne according to package instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the diced chicken and sauté for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the pesto and parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add the cooked penne to the skillet along with the sundried tomatoes. Stir well until all ingredients are combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.