This Creamy Chicken recipe is easy to make and very delicious. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner, or as a tasty side dish.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken breasts to the pan, and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
4. Pour in the wine and chicken broth, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan, and place in an oven-safe dish.
6. Pour the cream into the skillet with the cooking liquid, and stir to combine.
7. Pour the cream sauce over the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.